.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bird's Blog

Poetry, musings, observations, commentary, rants, confessions...and who knows what else!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Teacher, writer, poet, grandmother, lover, wine-drinker, chocolate eater, beach comber, hiker, traveler, Giants fan, San Franciscan. All work on this blog is copyrighted material.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

I Dream of You

I dream of you.
Night after night.
And wake up thinking
somehow you'll find your way back to me.
Like Sleeping Beauty
you'll awake.
And remember you still want my kiss.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

My heart is breaking for you, Bird.

October 31, 2005 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you taken the right vitamin lately? Is your body answering that question right now? Shocking truth about why this whole food vitamin has set a new standard! This can improve your quality of life.

February 03, 2007 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home