.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bird's Blog

Poetry, musings, observations, commentary, rants, confessions...and who knows what else!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Teacher, writer, poet, grandmother, lover, wine-drinker, chocolate eater, beach comber, hiker, traveler, Giants fan, San Franciscan. All work on this blog is copyrighted material.

Friday, April 06, 2007

LET'S GO GIANTS!

I don't really quite agree with the vulgarity of the sentiment, and I don't use such language at the ballpark, but I can't help but post this picture of a young punk of a Giants fan.

Giants lost tonight (2-1), but after all, there's always tomorrow - and Sunday! I'll be there - Sunday is my first game of the season. Yeah - it's baseball time again - wippee!

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Infinitesimal said...

Well, Mark said he could not afford to come and take me to opening day, but i heard that the Brewers beat the Dodgers 7-2 i think it was. (He sent me the score on a text message, but I deleted it)

I know you are a BBall fan Boyed.

Just came to say hi.

April 06, 2007 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice
to see spring!

but, giants who?

/t.

April 07, 2007 9:15 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

omg! its a great and terrible photo! lolololol

look at that face! omg

April 07, 2007 6:01 PM  
Blogger boneman said...

So....does that mean you DON'T like the dodgers? Is that "draft dodgers?"

April 08, 2007 6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bark bark bark

boyed i was at the ballpark myself yesterday. in the freeze zone. but the braves pulled it out over the mets in the ninth. el duque pitched for the mets hes fun the watch with his weird wind up. i thought about you.

/grrr

April 09, 2007 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home