.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bird's Blog

Poetry, musings, observations, commentary, rants, confessions...and who knows what else!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Teacher, writer, poet, grandmother, lover, wine-drinker, chocolate eater, beach comber, hiker, traveler, Giants fan, San Franciscan. All work on this blog is copyrighted material.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Just Another Day on the Beach in Pattaya

Beach Umbrellas



A Waiter Bringing Lunch



A Seller of Decorative Goods



A Russian Bear



Sailboat



Friends on the Beach



Men in a Skiff



Day's End


6 Comments:

Blogger Jack K. said...

Beautiful pics.

I feel that I am with you.

Continue your great time.

btw, Kansas won the Orange Bowl. And Obama took Iowa. lol

January 04, 2008 5:26 AM  
Blogger boneman said...

I guess I expected to see rain.....
Dunno why.
Probably just some "right wing" press giving a bad rap to a thousand miles of coastline over that way.

Really NEAT pictures! I like the bird the best.

January 05, 2008 2:46 PM  
Blogger J Cosmo Newbery said...

Looks good, Bird.

A technical point: are you travelling with a laptop? Or to put it another way: how do you post on the road?

January 05, 2008 7:18 PM  
Blogger Bird said...

Hahaha -congrats to Obama,but Edwards my man. I suppose I will have to vote for Clinton if she wins the Democratics' nomination.

Boneman my dear - yes, Northern California has been pummeled with storms - I am SO glad I'm not there!

Cosmo - have laptop, will travel. I am tapping into the hotel's wireless.

I hope this comment posts - my instructions on blogger are coming up in Thai - hahaha!

January 06, 2008 7:17 AM  
Blogger ThursdayNext said...

What lovely photos - the umbrellas are so colorful and make for photos that can be sold as art!

Hmmm...Obama is probably taking NH; maybe Edwards will be his running mate? That would be a great team.

January 08, 2008 6:16 AM  
Blogger Polly said...

The picture of the bird in the last post kept bugging me...then it hit me...it is an Indian mynah...it is considered the most ubiquitous bird..more vermin than wild life..takes over the native life..and in Oz is considered (just) worse than the cane toad as a pest...

Phew feel better now...

Now bring me those sunsets..ahhhh, Bird, stunning...
Thanks for sharing.
Take care.

January 08, 2008 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home