.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bird's Blog

Poetry, musings, observations, commentary, rants, confessions...and who knows what else!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Teacher, writer, poet, grandmother, lover, wine-drinker, chocolate eater, beach comber, hiker, traveler, Giants fan, San Franciscan. All work on this blog is copyrighted material.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Wedding Photo Shoot in Central Park, July 2008

I spent several days in New York City last July. One day, I fled the crowds in the Guggenheim Museum and sought refuge in Central Park where I photographed a wedding photo shoot in action.













The roof of this beautiful wedding shoot locale:






Park musicians who appreciate the acoustics and played a wedding song in honor of the newly-married couple:



If you pose for professional pictures in a public place, you risk amateurs capturing you as well:


The shoot's over:

4 Comments:

Blogger boneman said...

some of the best photography IS done by amateurs!

Good job, Bird!

April 05, 2009 5:35 PM  
Blogger Jack K. said...

I agree with boneman. Having seen some of your past efforts, I look forward to your future efforts as well.

Stop by my facebook page and look at my albums. You're right, I have no shame. snerx.

Great photos.

April 05, 2009 7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i could remember my password at facebook, i'd drop by jack - hahahaha!

thanks for the compliments boneman & jack. sometimes my pictures turn out ok, sometimes pretty good. my favorite in this sequence are the last two.

flap/flpa/flap
swoosh!

April 07, 2009 8:13 AM  
Blogger Jack K. said...

I can see why. The back lighting gives them a very dramatic effect.

April 07, 2009 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home