.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bird's Blog

Poetry, musings, observations, commentary, rants, confessions...and who knows what else!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Teacher, writer, poet, grandmother, lover, wine-drinker, chocolate eater, beach comber, hiker, traveler, Giants fan, San Franciscan. All work on this blog is copyrighted material.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Time in the City of San Francisco




















Photo credits: I went out on a holiday lights tour of the City with friends the other week. I forgot my camera - but friends did not. Merry Christmas to All!

5 Comments:

Blogger Aunty Belle said...

Lovely photos! A gift to see them.

Merry Christmas, Bird Beauty!

December 23, 2008 10:45 PM  
Blogger sparringK9 said...

how lovely! enjoy your amazing city during this christmas season. merry merry christmas boyed.

December 24, 2008 6:28 AM  
Blogger Jack K. said...

Friends are wonderful. That is what friendship is all about. Stepping up and doing what needs to be done.

Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

December 25, 2008 9:47 AM  
Blogger boneman said...

well, of course you're a 'tern'
(and I'll probably burn,
for I've used a sparrow, instead)
But it's the heart that I show,
of a really brave sparrow.
but, if you don't like it, I'll change it on your said.

December 30, 2008 10:17 AM  
Blogger LeftLeaningLady said...

The pictures are lovely. I hope your Christmas was great and your New Year is wonderful.

December 31, 2008 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home