.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bird's Blog

Poetry, musings, observations, commentary, rants, confessions...and who knows what else!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Teacher, writer, poet, grandmother, lover, wine-drinker, chocolate eater, beach comber, hiker, traveler, Giants fan, San Franciscan. All work on this blog is copyrighted material.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Blogger Photo Uploading Hell

Curses upon curses on blogger!

After painstakingly reducing the jpeg size of photos (there's got to be an easier, more efficient way to do this, right?) so I could upload pics to my blog - the dang thing still won't let me do it!!!!!

Maybe it's just one of those days on blogger, or maybe I am a technological dunce - or perhaps both!

But hey - I'm TRYING.

At any rate, it's time to prepare for the upcoming Giants game - Giants vs. those wretched, blue-clad boys from LA - I will not say their name , but it begins with a D! We beat those blue boys last night (some fabulous moments in the game - Omar our catcher hit a homerun - beautiful - and I believe it was our beloved Moises Alou (my daughter's favorite player) who stole home when the D's catcher blew it - allowing a pitch to tip off the top of his mitt - quite a scramble for that ball as our man made it home to score - hahahahahaha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Darius said...

Glad I don't do photos. I've read three or four other complaints about it, so it's probably Blogger and not you...

August 20, 2006 9:43 AM  
Blogger boneman said...

Best luck I have when posting photos from Dan in California, with his 5000 mega pixel, super duper camera....
I paste them in Corel Draw photo shop (or, perhaps you have adobe) and then, click view, choose rulers and I can adjust the size of the photo to no larger than 13.5 " x 10.5 "

Other options include putting them into a powerpoint presentation, click on view show, press Print Screen (usually at the end of the F1, F2...buttons) then, barring having any photo programs, go to Paint, Click on edit, choose paste, save as a jpeg in any quality size, and post.

Maybe that all made sense, maybe not. But, gosh, isn't it fun t'learn new ways to overcome the blog overlords?

HA!

August 21, 2006 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home