1. Were you named after anyone?
2. When was the last time you cried?
Approximately 1 year and 3 months ago
3. What is your favorite lunch meat?
4. Do you have kids?
5. Do you use sarcasm?
6. Gallows humor?
7. Do you still have your tonsils?
8. Would you bungee jump?
No. But I might parachute from an airplane.
9. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
10. What are you most afraid of?
Becoming mentally incompetent when I’m old (not remembering who my children
11. Do you think you are strong?
12. What is your favorite ice cream?
Chocolate. No, make that Heath Bar Coffee Crunch. Wait, I mean coffee. No,
I’ll stick with chocolate.
13. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Voice, facial expressions, hands
14. Red or pink?
15. Who do you miss the most?
16. North or south? East or west?
17. What are you looking forward to in 2008?
Summer vacation and the general election.
18. What are you listening to right now?
The quiet of my apartment of a Thursday morning.
19. What did you watch on TV last night?
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
A man from New York.
21. What is your favorite sound?
Laughter.A bat hitting a ball out of the ballpark. A ball landing with a thud
in the catcher's mitt. And the sound of a man who cares for me calling me
sweetheart, or darling, or babe, or sweetie pie, or angel.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
23. What is your favorite smell?
Rosemary. Rain. Ocean.
24. What sport do you like to watch the most?
25. Favorite food?
Almost all of ’em.
26. Scary movies or happy endings?
27. What is the last movie you watched?
Shenandoah with James Stewart.
28. Summer or winter?
29. Hugs or kisses?
30. Favorite dessert?
Crème brulee. Chocolate anything.
31. What book are you reading now?
Atonement. Spoken Word Revolution. Women Word Warriors. Check the Rhyme.
32. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Beatles. But ultimately – The Grateful Dead.
33. Heath Ledger or John Wayne?
34. Beethoven or Bach?
Neither – what about Vivaldi?
35. Where were you born?
36. Do you have a special talent?
37. What’s the furthest you’ve been from home?
Halfway around the world.
38. What is your favorite time of day?
Sunrise and sunset. Moonrise.
39. Beach or mountains?