.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bird's Blog

Poetry, musings, observations, commentary, rants, confessions...and who knows what else!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Teacher, writer, poet, grandmother, lover, wine-drinker, chocolate eater, beach comber, hiker, traveler, Giants fan, San Franciscan. All work on this blog is copyrighted material.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Untitled

Do you think you can come back
and rip my soul away from me again so easily?
Without cost? Without penalty?

This time I will rape you.

I will spike my cunt with shards of glass.
You will cut your tongue on me
and I will fuck you until you bleed.

Then I will turn my sweet countenance
to other lovers.
open my generous thighs

and with all the tenderness I command
I will fuck them
till nothing is left except soft sweet sighs

and the inner folds of my vagina no longer know your name.

3 Comments:

Blogger Polly said...

Oooohhhh...ooooo...ouch..wahhh!

You shocked me! Well done!

May 01, 2008 9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic,
plastic lover :)

(to paraphrase the airplane)

nice work, bird!

note to self, do not get into bird's bad books!!!

¤ ¤ ¤

/t.

May 02, 2008 8:49 AM  
Blogger boneman said...

boy, I hope you're talking to bush boi.

Dang.

Tell ya what, I got this from the west coast, I now offer it back to you and the further reaches of the west coast....
may it make you laf till you ....

well, I hope it makes you at least giggle, eh?



Guy walks into a bar, notices a very large jar on the counter, and sees it's filled to the brim with $10 bills. He guesses there must be thousands of dollars in it.

He approaches the bartender and asks. "What's up with the jar?"

"Well, you pay $10 and if you pass three tests, you get all the money."

The man certainly isn't going to pass this up. "What are the three tests?"

"Pay first, those are the rules." says the bartender. So the man gives him the $10 and the bartender drops it into the jar.

"OK," the bartender says. Here's what you need to do:

First, you have to drink that entire gallon of pepper tequila - the whole thing - all at once...and you can't make a face while doing it.

Second, there's a mean pit bull chained up out back with a sore tooth. You have to remove the tooth with your bare hands.

Third, there's a 90-year-old woman upstairs who has never had an orgasm during sex. You've gotta make things right for her."

The man is stunned. "I know I paid my $10, but I'm not an idiot, I won't do it! You have to be nuts to drink a gallon of pepper tequila, and then do those other things..."

"Your call," says the bartender, "but your money stays where it is."

As time goes on and the man has several drinks, then a few more, he asks, "Wherez zat tequila?"

He grabs the gallon with both hands and downs it with a big slurp. Tears stream down both cheeks, but he doesn't make a face.

Next, he staggers out back where the pit bull is chained up and soon the people inside the bar hear a huge, noisy, scuffle going on outside. They hear the pit bull barking, the guy screaming, the pit bull yelping and then silence.

Just when they think the man surely must be dead, he staggers back into the bar, with his shirt ripped and large bloody scratches all over his body.

Now," he says........ "Where's the old woman with the sore tooth?"

May 03, 2008 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home